A golden day to remember. My first gold coin.

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's one of my most memorable days of detecting. It was day 6 of our England trip. I thought for sure I'd be the one buying the beers that night but wouldn't you know it, Dean one upped me and scored a Stater in even BETTER condition than mine! Wow! What a day. Not to mention I scored a sweet Medieval gold ring with some stones. Pretty dang good day. Sorry about the bleeps in the video... I got a little excited.

Upvote 20

grasshopper

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2007
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome. Congratulations on those finds. Makes me want to go out right now!

incredible

OP
OP
D

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the kind works guys! I took both machines over with me and I personally just prefer the sounds and the stability of the CTX. They both friggin rock though! Don't get me wrong! It's just personal preference. That ole CTX has put on a lot of goodies so her and I have a pretty good relationship. Plus the 17" in those less trashy fields really gives you some great coverage. As far as setting the trip up. It's as simple as going to their websites. They're not sponsors on here to my knowledge so I can't say what site I went with but I can say that you should look for an all inclusive deal. A deal that picks you up, has rooms and meals, permissions and transportation. That pretty well narrows it down to a couple.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I CANT SEEM TO GET OUT OF BRUNSWICK AND THIS FELLA IS OVER IN ENGLAND CLEANING UP ON SOME ROMAN AND SAXON RELICS . CONGRATS ON SOME NICE FINDS ....

plugcutter84

Oct 6, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Fisher 1265x
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on those killer finds! I always love your vids, you guys rock! Keep em comin.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We count 1 Gold Stater as a good year. As it happens last Sep, Cru'dad had 2 in a month!

I know the feeling, as for years it was my No.1 Wish List, & I'll never forget my first in a small field behind a farm house! CONGRATS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread