Every cant be treasure, but I did find a coffe cup!

SirWalterRaleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Lesche 85 and Sampson t-handle 31"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg

One of my best friends is in town so I took her son metal detecting a few times this week. First day out we found little over two dollars and clad in about an hour and a half at a place that I've been dying to hunt at for some jewelry. No jewelry but I will be back.

That got the little man hooked, he's like 10 years old. So today I ordered him a bounty Hunter Junior That will be here tomorrow. He lives in Florida and rough-and-tumble so I figured this would hold him down for a minute. I'm going to go to Harbor freight and get him a pin pointer.

Anyway we went to a big park today into the tot lot and what not and this is what we found.

He was so excited to just find anything. It didn't really matter what it was. He just had a blast digging stuff out of holes!

Broken chain
Some nails, one square
Pop top
Two Lincolns that I forgot to include
A junk earring
Coffe cup
Broken lightbulb
And an old pop top
2 e cigs
2 hairpins
A washer
Junk metal things lol

That little dude is going be so excited when I get that box for him tomorrow I can't wait!

Last edited:
Upvote 7

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like you have a fun hunting buddy, congrats on spending quality time... the true treasure:thumbsup:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may want to move down your way so he can have a hunting buddy always. Congrats on getting the younger generation addicted.

OP
OP
SirWalterRaleigh

SirWalterRaleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah guys, he's a real good kid and provided much entertainment for me today out digging. I tried to drop the 350 down for him to swing but it was a little to big for him.

This bounty hunter gift is a surprise and he has no clue it's coming. He told his mom he was going to be upset if only got to go once so I'm going try to take him out as much as I can before their visit is over.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Well played. Good karma should be heading your way.

OP
OP
SirWalterRaleigh

SirWalterRaleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bounty Hunter Junior got here about an hour ago and it works pretty great for little cheap metal detector

My little buddy dug 2 holes and found 1 penny and a nail right off the bat. He's taking it with him to a friends house now to put in some work on it. Gave him my old digging tool b/c upgraded to a Lesche lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread