Lots of knifes, Gold Rings and Silver

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Been awhile since I last posted. Gary and I got out last week and did some land hunting, I also got in some water hunting and arrowhead hunting.

My finds include a Really big pocket knife I found in a lake close by, I also found in the water, a man's Gold Wedding band, 14K, a Gecko ladies 14K ring. On land I found one Mercury dime 1944, two Roosevelt dimes, '52 D & '53 D and 6 wheat pennies '36,'40,'44,
'45, '50 D, & '44. I also found a man's ring on land, but it was missing it's stone.

All of Gary's finds were from land hunting. I can't seem to get him in the water. Not yet anyway! He found a Mercury dime 1944, two Roosevelt dimes 1954 D & 1964. He also found a 1942 P War Nickel and a 1935 Buffalo nickel. He also dug 4 wheat's up '56, '56D '57 D, '58 and one flattened penny that says Proud to be an American.

The ground it really hard here in Ohio, hope we get some rain soon. The farmers really need it.

Hope you are able to dig in your neck of the woods.

HH,Ringfinder

Attachments

• Denny\'s Best Finds.jpg
    Denny\'s Best Finds.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 814
  • Gary\'s best finds.jpg
    Gary\'s best finds.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 802
Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow!! That's a load of great finds, thanks for sharing.
Woooowhoooo on the sweet goldies, love the Gecko ring, that is nice.
Sweet arrowheads too, love those also!! Congrats Ringfinder!
Smiles!
Bdoo

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just about covered it all RF...Nice find's!!!

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Terrific finds! Like that little ring with the Gekko on it. Nice knife too.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my kind of hunting there!!!...Very nice finds. Love those arrowheads too. Congrats on the great haul.

DANGLANGLEY

coinseeker

Apr 26, 2007
Montana
Detector(s) used
dfx
ringfinder said:
Hi all,

Been awhile since I last posted. Gary and I got out last week and did some land hunting, I also got in some water hunting and arrowhead hunting.

My finds include a Really big pocket knife I found in a lake close by, I also found in the water, a man's Gold Wedding band, 14K, a Gecko ladies 14K ring. On land I found one Mercury dime 1944, two Roosevelt dimes, '52 D & '53 D and 6 wheat pennies '36,'40,'44,
'45, '50 D, & '44. I also found a man's ring on land, but it was missing it's stone.

All of Gary's finds were from land hunting. I can't seem to get him in the water. Not yet anyway! He found a Mercury dime 1944, two Roosevelt dimes 1954 D & 1964. He also found a 1942 P War Nickel and a 1935 Buffalo nickel. He also dug 4 wheat's up '56, '56D '57 D, '58 and one flattened penny that says Proud to be an American.

The ground it really hard here in Ohio, hope we get some rain soon. The farmers really need it.

Hope you are able to dig in your neck of the woods.

HH,Ringfinder.................Wow...neat finds

R

RUDY2003

Way to go ringfinder, the rings keep comin' and so does the silver....

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super day there Ringfinder!

OP
OP
ringfinder

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civilman1 said:
Just about covered it all RF...Nice find's!!!

Thanks for the reply, bout the only thing we didn't dig up was a CW item. With all the corn being planted, the finds are really going to be slim this fall. But some farmers are still rotating their crops, so we are still seeing some bean fields and wheat fields.

We did finally get some rain, but it rained for like an hour and it didn't even get the side walk wet.

Thanks to all who replied to my post.

Hope your weekend was as successful. HH, Ringfinder

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, those are some really nice finds. I would be proud to have any one of those in a collection. I am not jokeing, I found a knife exactly like that m.d.ing at a soccer field. A few days later I took it into the field with me---lost it. So I hope you enjoy the blade, but it really sucks to re-lose a treasure. Live and learn --Keeep it up J.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul of mixed goodies, congrats! HH, Mike

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Great finds to say the least. I like the Gecko ring the best and then the buffalo nickle.

HH

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice variety of finds, Ringfinder. Love the Merc, Buffalo nickel, and arrowheads. Where did you find the arrowheads? A farm field? Keep digging!

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread