My first three ringer,some gold, some silver some clad, and a couple of fishing lures

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a nice day to get out for a hunt in Arizona. I went to one of the recreation areas on the Salt River with a MDing buddy and we had a good day. Actually the three ringer was 3 rings that found, and its the first time I found three rings in one hunt. One sterling friendship ring, a small 10k gold ring, and a cheap junker ring. My buddy also found 3 rings, a nice filigree 10K gold with a beautiful amethyst stone, a sterling mans wedding band, and a titanium wedding band. I am happy with six rings between us for one outing. 25 clad and a couple of fishing lures. A nice hunt. Happy hunting and keep swinging. IMG_3192.JPG IMG_3193.JPG IMG_3194.JPG

Upvote 2
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the ring trifecta!

McCDig

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your ring trifecta. I suspect the weather there was as good as here in Baltimore. temps in the '60s today.

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really started out cool in the high 40's, but after lunch it warmed up to the mid 60's. A really nice day.
Congrats on your ring trifecta. I suspect the weather there was as good as here in Baltimore. temps in the '60s today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread