Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: Hahahaa, got ya to look!

I did find gold but not in the sence of real gold. Found a Golden Bullet 22 lr by remington about 9 inches down just at the surf line!

gold.jpg

rem.jpg

We searched about 10 hours on the beach, lots of bottle tops and pull tabs but, we did find three dimes! lol

3dimes.jpg

So this morning we sucked down our coffee enjoying the sunrise when we heard this buzzing coming from behind us. Turned around and this drone came flying right over head!

buzzer.jpg

Got talking with the guy and that thing was pretty kewl.

So I was going to give it a break since check out was at 11 and just chill with the wife. But she said to just go check out the grassy area. So I walked out with just the MD and started swinging. Didn't get two feet and a nice tone. Went a litte farther and another nice tone. So I went back and got the garrett mini shovel. I dug 1.10 in a couple hours along with more pull tabs!

beachfind.jpg

Did Find a Nascar Token, it was nice!

nascartoken.jpg

While out on the beach I had gotten a tone and reading, thought I had gold. It was faint till I dug a little. Then I dug a little more, more, more and more. Was the dreaded Mt. Dew burnt can! lol, the wife thought I was digging to China!

diggin to china.jpg

For all those that are getting cold and snow and ice, sorry about that! The water was a nice 64.5 Degrees! Went up to my waste after this pic!

warm water.jpg

All and all, had a great time! Thanks for lookin! HH!
:hello2:

Upvote 4

goldbmine

Nov 13, 2015
North Ga.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find what you were looking for? Sure is a big hole! Lol! Just kidding. Glad you got out. Been raining since yesterday and not quitting for 2 more! Depressed

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
heck I'd dig a hole that big in my own lawn if I liked the signal enuf...never know !!

OP
OP
NC Digger

NC Digger

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find what you were looking for? Sure is a big hole! Lol! Just kidding. Glad you got out. Been raining since yesterday and not quitting for 2 more! Depressed

Lol it was the dreaded aluminum can! Around 14 inches down! We drove back in the rain just about the SC, NC border and its suppose to rain until Wednesday. Wish we had this stuff all summer!

HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread