DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit the wood chips at three different places today and did fair for tot lots I guess. 6 quarters, 15 dimes, 12 nickels and 12 pennies. 45 coins total and a bunch of trinket jewelry. I found a dolphin with a mood stone in it. Nothing silver or gold but was a lot of fun. I did find a large disc with the months of the year and numbers on it and a name on the reverse. It showed up in the bronze range on the Ace 250 but it don't look like bronze to me. It's heavy enough to be nickel and about the same color. If anyone can ID it for me I sure would be happy. It's an odd one for sure. You all have a good one.

DANGLANGLEY

Attachments

• IMG_3244.JPG
    IMG_3244.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_3251.JPG
    IMG_3251.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_3253.JPG
    IMG_3253.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_3258.JPG
    IMG_3258.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_3256.JPG
    IMG_3256.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
R

RUDY2003

Great diggins and the year disc is intresting....Don't know what it is though...
Keep safe...

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
A mood dolphin, how cool is that. Something I have never seen, nice find as are the rings and other goodies. Congrats on the great haul!!! Thanks for sharing!

Smiles!
BDoo

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DL: Neat assortment of finds! I like the circle calendar thing. Did a quick search on the name on it and Squibb is a drug manufacturer. Engram H.P appears to be some type of medication. We are guessing it is maybe some kind of reference chart for a doctor or pharmacist to determine dosage amounts during various months of the year. ???

Somebody should be able to help. Very curious object. Keep digging!

HH

OP
OP
DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the help. The coin is a female gestation calendar to predict the due date of her child. I asked a former nurse at work. Have a good one

DANGLANGLEY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread