Baggin Clad at the Park.. again.

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Well I'm back to baggin clad at the park again. My short hunts, between today's rainstorms here in Lexington, netted me 20 quarters, 9 dimes, and 23 pennies.. I also found a small metal tag with some numbers engraved on it. ??? and a small key. Oh, and another child's erasure.. I swear these things must be stalking me, I found one yesterday in a schoolyard. Oh, and some beads (plastic) Again, not everything we find has to be dug up. Not a bad haul for just about an hour and forty five minutes of sweeping. And getting soaked twice. I had a towel in the back of my truck though, came prepared this time. <smile>

June4th 001.jpg

That's over 6 dollars, not too shabby, considering that I've been over that same area of the park some three times now and each time before this I netted over ten dollars in coins EACH TIME! In all honesty, I could probably have pulled ten dollars out this time too, but I was tired of dodging the rain, and it was getting close to dinner time.. <smile> Got to keep Momma happy too. Well, *sigh* it's back to work tomorrow for me.. back to the daily grind. I Hope to get out and do some hunting one day later this week, but I have to help my mother in law move this weekend.. Ooh, that sounds like fun!

Upvote 0

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Sounds a lot like my day, i was in and out of car because of rain ended up with 108 coins, $6.99, so like your trip I guess the rain did not hurt too much! :)

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sounds like your doing very good ;) keep diggin and smiling !

R

RUDY2003

Thats a great job James. Those parks and schools are self replenishing anen't they?
Nice pile of coin...
Keep safe...

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girlfriend's dad is a Sheriff and he said that it's illegal to possess a handcuff key on your person. So I wouldn't do what my dad did and have it on your keychain. He just took it off after I informed him...

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions