Nov 6, 2015
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre
Ace 350
T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got out today with my new T2 for the first time, I think I'm going to like it. I went to a new area that I have never hunted before on the way home from work. Needless to say I was a bit reluctant as to what I would find if anything. As it turned out I believe I found a new spot to hunt only had a couple of hours of daylight but I was able to find three fired bullets and some pieces of lead along with two other things I'm not sure of. Both have threads but one is lead and the other iron the one that is lead has threads on the inside and the outside of it the only thing I can think of that it may be is a fuse adapter. I'm not sure though, I thought they were brass but I have no idea I'm still new to relic hunting and have a lot to learn. Any ideas would be appreciated.

1st Chickamauga.JPG

Upvote 4

williedigit

Oct 24, 2015
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some things better than nothing its a start

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet!
The T2 is a depth monster...most relic hunter have good success in the default process and 2 tone.
Is your T2 the DST model ?
Gary

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to see you got out and swung the coil. With 3 detectors in your arsenal I doubt if your a novice. Are you hunting in woods or fields or both?

OP
OP
P

pcc

Nov 6, 2015
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre
Ace 350
T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually only have two detectors. I sold the silver sabre years ago I bought it hunted with it a couple of times and life happened so it had to go. I got the 350 about a month ago went out a few times and found a few things and got hooked. I can already tell though once I learn he T2 I'm really going to like it. I'm going to keep the 350 though as a back up and to offer to land owners to use in exchange for letting me hunt their property. So far both places I have hunted have been in the woods.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I actually only have two detectors. I sold the silver sabre years ago I bought it hunted with it a couple of times and life happened so it had to go. I got the 350 about a month ago went out a few times and found a few things and got hooked. I can already tell though once I learn he T2 I'm really going to like it. I'm going to keep the 350 though as a back up and to offer to land owners to use in exchange for letting me hunt their property. So far both places I have hunted have been in the woods.

I am sure you'll love the T2. Best bang for the buck since they dropped the price IMHO. I was so close to buying one last winter, but I ran into a good deal and ended up buying the T2's cousin. This was way before the huge price drop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread