πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Nepa-Will, gklug, nepa-don, and another hunter today at a nice place, about 2 hrs in got a nice high tone and out popped my 1st 2016 silver!!:headbang: just a 64 roosie, but ill take it!, also 11 wheats, a religous medallion, a key and a small pin. Ive NEVER hunted so early in a year so I'm grateful to have a nice Jumpstart to the year, thanks for looking and hh!! 20160103_065934.jpg 20160103_104012-1.jpg 20160103_104023.jpg 20160103_104034.jpg 20160103_124437.jpg 20160103_130415.jpg

Upvote 17
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice beginning to the new year! Congratualtions.

Congrats on the silver, ,
What a difference between last year's weather and what we have seen so far. Not to be a party pooper, but we better get it while we can.

Nice start to the year Cjon.

A silver already.. :thumbsup: Congrats, you are sure starting the season great by pulling all those keepers. :occasion14:

Thanks guys, like I said, I'm just grateful to be on the board so early in the year, who said northeasterners can't detect in winter lol!

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, like I said, I'm just grateful to be on the board so early in the year, who said northeasterners can't detect in winter lol!
you guys do have it rough up that way in the winter time.It is just now beginning to feel allot like winter here.The frozen ground is bad enough,i just hope Alaska keeps a;ll the snow.Hoping for a little more of that spring like weather ..

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kinda curious. Do you usually see your silver clumped in the dirt or do you see the silver kind of just fall out? It seems to me that every time I find a silver, the dirt sort of parts like the Red Sea did. I open the plug and if I'm deep enough, there is the silver shining up. It seems to happen even more when there's a gold ring involved. Open the plug and bang!

Just curious if it's the dirt in my area or if it's like that everywhere. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kinda curious. Do you usually see your silver clumped in the dirt or do you see the silver kind of just fall out? It seems to me that every time I find a silver, the dirt sort of parts like the Red Sea did. I open the plug and if I'm deep enough, there is the silver shining up. It seems to happen even more when there's a gold ring involved. Open the plug and bang!

Just curious if it's the dirt in my area or if it's like that everywhere. :icon_scratch:

Well depending on the site I've had both things happen, sometimes the dirt seems like glue, not willing to let go of its treasure, and other times it just falls out of a seam in the dirt and bam there it is

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well depending on the site I've had both things happen, sometimes the dirt seems like glue, not willing to let go of its treasure, and other times it just falls out of a seam in the dirt and bam there it is

I've been trying to remember when I had a gold ring not just reveal itself as soon as I opened the plug. Can't recall a one. :)

Interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread