1st Kennedy Half and more

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Went to an old house thats for sale in town yesterday and found 55 coins. Its in the same area (across the corner) as my mother inlaws where I found the Barber dime.

1 Kennedy Half..... '88
2 quarters....clad
5 dimes.....clad
1 nickel
3 wheaties...45,51,&57
43 Memorial pennies......1 was a 59

I also found "something" with Energy Conservation on it....same both sides.Not really sure what it is. Has a little hole on top and the bottom is open.

I hoping to find some silver when I go back.

Attachments

• cladandcents.jpg
    cladandcents.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 284
  • cladcoins.jpg
    cladcoins.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 284
  • kennedyhalfobv.jpg
    kennedyhalfobv.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 278
  • energyconservation.jpg
    energyconservation.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0
J

Jim Cal

Great finds! I'm glad to know what the encon thing was...I am amazed that someone on the message board always knows the answer. Keep on hunting and good luck! Jim Cal

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Nice digs Zeke. House For Sale, huh? Now that's a different angle. If someone shows up and asks if you're interested in buying, you can just say it depends on what you find! ;D Nice artwork with the finds~CO2

OP
OP
Zeke

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
The corner that the house is on has a Bojangles on it. The house is beside of it. Theres a strip of land behind behind Bo's thats for sale that runs behind the house and also beside of it. Its like the whole corner is for sale except the food joint. I called the reality company and got permission for searching the land. Started with the strip behind Bo's but was finding junk. Then when I had worked my way behind the house.....saw it was for sale too so I hit it.

Im liking the 250 more and more each time I use it. The ID and depth is usually dead on. I just want to get the smaller coil for it to help in some trashy areas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread