Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met up with Navy Davy this morning for a trip to the flea market and coffee. ND had done it once again. He replaced a lost knob on my old Freedom 3!

I have run out of toes and fingers trying to count the number of times ND has fixed one of my old Garretts! Flea market was a bust save for a selection of fudge that I took home to the Hunny Bunny who was heading out with her sisters to a girl's Super Bowl party. I knew then that I'd have some peace and quiet to watch the Panthers dismantle the Broncos.
Had to go a digging solo has ND had a massive honey dew list to undertake. Started on the shore line with the Pro and netted a few pennies and fishing lures. Then it was off to a school yard to try my luck as I figured the ground would be soft enough having had a few days of rain and high temperatures. Out came the Freedom 3, new lesche tool and a new digging jacket that one could zipper up, didn't have holes in the pockets or a big rip in the sleeve. Oh joy. Anyway after the first 3/4 inch of frost it was a breeze to dig the plug. mind you my arms felt like lead pipes after the 5th hole but ended up 6 shy of quota. A nitro moment turned out to be a white metal heart....this time of the year I'll take it!

Upvote 4

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual, your title lured me in, and your photos didn't disappoint. Congrats on a great haul. Sub 8-)

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean digging frozen ground I usually go to high grass or woods with lots of leafs the ground isn't as frozen Greatjob

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good work.