First dig of 2016 ,

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all my tnet bud's , wow feels good to be able to get back to swinging and actually posting some finds , which I owe a big thanks to Dr Gillian for putting me back on my feet and on my way to recovery finally after two years .

So I was able to get out to a 1790's house which all around the house except for one side has about 2 feet of fill dirt on it , I cleaned that side out a couple of years ago so it came to me while ive been recovering the owners have 150 acres behind the house which is all woods which has been clear cut about a year ago . So during a map session I noticed an old cemetery on there property back there, so the light bulb came on and I figured there had to have been activity back there and more than likely that was the field area where they planted there crops , so after searching around I found the cemetery which the owners thought there was only 2 body's buried there but to my surprise and theirs ,it is more around 50 people buried there which I told the owners I would map each grave with gps and do a lay out . Upon entering the cemetery I said the lords pray out of respect for the dead as it is hard to imagine being buried and your family just forgetting about you for 100's of years . So then I moved on to some swinging which started off buck shot , modern bullets, buckshot then finally to my surprise a dropped Minnie ball so I headed to a side of a hill and it was one flat button after the next and even a canteen spout . So I figured since im not cleared to go back to work for another two weeks im heading back there Friday since the doc said I could walk :thumbsup:. I took some video hope y'all enjoy thanks for looking !

Upvote 4

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Nice Vid! Thanks for sharing...

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice first hunt for 2016. you have found at allot of nice plates.like the avatar :icon_thumleft:

tjarrett

Jan 14, 2016
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800
BH Land Ranger Pro
Vulcan 360 pinpointer
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No old church there? Maybe a family burial site? Man that's freaky

OP
OP
Ifoundit69

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cemetery is kind of strange , when I found it and started looking at all the depression's I felt like someone was watching me the whole time and when I got home and started putting my video together I have a fairly new iphone6 and all the video's before and after the cemetery came out perfect but the cemetery vid I had to fix it ,it was like a rainbow of color's coming in from the sides which I cant explain it . I am heading back there tomorrow to map out the cemetery and im bringing a few different camera's to try to get some better footage and do some swinging I might try and record some evp's and see if I catch anything...

tjarrett

Jan 14, 2016
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800
BH Land Ranger Pro
Vulcan 360 pinpointer
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm be careful with that... Lol

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good start to the year IF69. I don't blame you for taking your time to get to the truck. Good luck at the site next time. HH, Q.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread