Jack Pot Football Field Update #1 2nd Search

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
I tried to go do a little hunting last night, but they were having a soccer game in the football field I wanted to hunt. So, I woke up early this morning and got in a little hunting before the sun heated things up. I didn't get to cover much area because there are targets everywhere, and quite a bit of shredded aluminium from the mowers. I did find these three things that look like little lug nuts without the holes. I thought they were some sort of plugs untill I cleaned them off a little and saw the sports engravings in them. They seem to be copper plated pewter, or something like that. Anyone know what they are?

Attachments

• 2nd Day Football Field.JPG
    2nd Day Football Field.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 500
  • Lugnut Tops.JPG
    Lugnut Tops.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 498
  • Lugnut Bottoms.JPG
    Lugnut Bottoms.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 505
  • Lugnuts.JPG
    Lugnuts.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 500
  • FOOTBALL FIELD.jpg
    FOOTBALL FIELD.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Re: Jack Pot Football Field Update #1

You really swing that detector with athority, great job PM!!
Nice finds, congrats and it's only a matter of time until the goldie pops out the greet you. Good luck, keep em coming!

Smiles!
BDoo

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Re: Jack Pot Football Field Update #1

No help on those little nut looking things. Nice finds though. Can't wait to see all the rings you find in this field!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Wonderful post! You found great treasures but also shared the picture of where you are hunting and marked it off and didn't have to give an EXACT location. I love it!

R

RUDY2003

Great diggin' pig! I don't know what the lug-nut things are either but intresting...

Keep safe and keep diggin'...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread