Tearing Down Our School Part II

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I went last night for about 45 minutes until after dark, and then back this morning early.. I managed 4 more wheaties.... nothing older than 1940, which is about what the site dates to.... then I found this 1947 Rosey..... the 3 Marbles.... a key... this little metal piece(which I have no idea what it is) a drawer knob(I think) and a Chucky Cheese Token from 1998..... If any of you actually live near one I will gladly trade one wheat cent for the token.... Just message me woth your address and I will send...

All the wheaties and silver were VERY deep for me.... my Spectrum XLT did gp down about 8 inches for even the wheaties.... I never did get a clear signal... and had to dig ALOT of junk..... the rest of the yard has been hit very hard in recent years.... even I "hunted it out" a few years back... I managed probably 150 coins there..... but no silver then....I plan to go back as time permits but not making it a top priority at this point... if anyone is close to southern ohio and would like to hunt there I will gladly give you directions and would even go with you for a little bit.... There maybe be some good coins left.... just so much junk..... Off tomorrow to go around a house the Amish bought that dates from 1836.......

The Rosey came out shiney.... then tarnished throughout the day,,, the '42 Washington did that yesterday.....

Attachments

• school3.JPG
    school3.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 449
Upvote 0

Nickel_Buff1935

Jun 1, 2007
NY
Detector(s) used
MINELAB X-Terra 50 & WHITE'S MXT
A friend of mine stopped by to visit me at work today... he was on his way to Chucky Cheese's with his children :D

He could have used that token for Wack-A-Mole ;D

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
Nice finds Minton... Can't wait to see what you find at the Amish site...

HH Robert

R

RUDY2003

Those are some enticing relics indicating more is there!
Good luck at the Amish site...
Keep safe and keep diggin'...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread