Bought New TOT LOT Detector Yesterday

happy hunting

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Well guys I bought a new tot lot detector late yesterday and got I super deal,not only that I found 92 cents the 1st day which was very early this morning about 4:30 am..I'm a early bird here but only stay out a hour or so..I made a call today Hoping I can detect on my friends son and laws farm..Its probably from the mid 1800's.I hope a promising call returns sometime today , it would be fun checking it out..If he lets me I will let him use one of my other detectors...If anything turns up I will post some pictures and a short story of the days hunt..

thanks all
Hybridcruiser

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on those finds and good luck on your next hunt!!

I'll look for the pictures! ;)

Nana :)

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
What is a tot lot detector? I look them up on the internet...hahahaha ;D :D ;D

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey if it works, use it..then use your clad to buy an upgrade!

Good luck,
Nat

OP
OP
H

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Hi all,

My new tesoro uMAX and I found the 1st Susan B dollar this evening total finds for the day is $2.18 cents..still waiting for my 1st silver or gold ..next week I hear it will be in the 90's the beach in Milwaukee should be packed and guess who will be there just before the sun rises .I know one day next week will be the DAY my ship will come in..wish me luck!!!!!!
thanks ALL

littleton

Feb 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5
I'm still trying to figure out what a "tot lot" is. I'm assuming a playground/kids area?? I see the term used on TN all the time ???

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
I would say that the Silver uMax is a bit beyond a "chaep" tot lot detector. This model is actually very good for the money. I know you'll do well with it. :)

OP
OP
H

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
I think my statement might of been misunderstood..What I ment to say was I wanted a quality detector on the lower price range for tot lots..To tell the truth so far I like it better then my tek Mark 1 and the Fisher 1280x.. It is lighter for one and it seems to go deeper then the other two..I'm very happy with it so far..
thanks ALL
Hybridcruiser

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hope you get to detect the farm and we all love pics ! ;)

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hybridcruiser said:
I think my statement might of been misunderstood..What I ment to say was I wanted a quality detector on the lower price range for tot lots..To tell the truth so far I like it better then my tek Mark 1 and the Fisher 1280x.. It is lighter for one and it seems to go deeper then the other two..I'm very happy with it so far..
thanks ALL
Hybridcruiser

Hey, are you calling me cheap? ;D Just kidding. I use a Tesoro Silver Umax and also the older version Tesoro Cutlass Umax. Both are lightweight machines, very easy to use, and have found me tons of things including: old coins, CW relics, old buttons, bullets, gold & silver jewelry, vintage toys, and even Chuck-E-Cheese tokens. ;D
I think you'll find you made a great buy on your Silver Umax.
Congrats,
MM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread