The Third Time Is the Charm! ???

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Ok.. *sigh* THis is the THiRd time I've tried to post this message today! <sheesh>!! I had a picture that was too big apparently. I've resized it now.. let's see if I can post this FINALLY.
Today's finds weren't all that spectacular but I had fun. I found a Bright Red Brand new Ford four by four Truck.. Tricked out wheels, and big graphics.. yeah, it was a HotWheels. I WISH I could find something like that for real!.. Can you imagine getting a BIG hit while out detecting in a field and as you dig down, the target just keeps getting bigger and bigger??? till you've uncovered first the top of the cab (wondering what the hell is THIS?) then down the window posts and the hood, across a rear fender! You might have to call in some help to excavate this find!. WHat a Story that would be!
Well, it was my new truck and some clad.. the usual junk to accompany it.. and another lighter! It seems every kiddie tot lot I scan I find a lighter.. most still work! I'm hoping the adults or parents are the ones losing them, and I'm hoping it's ME or someone like me who's finding them.. NOT the kids. You read about or hear about in the news every week or almost every day about home fires that took the lives of people and children caused by children playing with matches or lighters. Sad really. So, I'll keep picking them up when I find them and disposing of them properly.. safely out of kid's hands.

June 22 001.jpg

June 22 002.jpg

Happy Hunting all..

Frodov

Upvote 0

tracey

Jan 9, 2005
TN
I wish you could have found a new truck for real too! When I hit something big it is a dog chain or a piece of fence! Better finds are coming soon for ya!!! Maybe a something that will pay for a new truck!

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
That posted ok, nice truck. I find a lot of lighters too, we always need them for something so its OK with me. Good luck on your future hunts.

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
It being summer, a lot more parents are taking their kids to play at the tot lots. I see an increase in ciggie buts this time of year so I guess they are smoking while their kiddies are playing and sometimes drop the lighters... lets hope, as you said. Good luck out there, thanks for sharing!

Smiles!
BDoo

R

RUDY2003

Lighters every time I go out!
Nice new truck, looks small. Just kiddin'

Keep safe...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread