Karma, meet Chug!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted, I'm sorry for that, I was having health problems, and had to have surgery in February, I'm doing better now, the surgery helped so very much, my surgeon was awesome!
Chug got his birthday week off, so we had 11 days of detecting!!! Happy birthday Chug!
I have lots of pictures for you all to see, to say Chug was on a winning streak would be an under statement, Chug kicked butt and took names! It started with both of us finding buttons, mine was my first, YAHOO! IMAG0773.jpg Chug found the larger one! 1447704719551.jpg A park I like to hit had to have work done in it, these beauties I found in a pile of dirt, I'm now hooked on finding bottles, and would love to find more. 1460253742973.jpg I'm not sure what this is, all I know is it isn't a pull tab or can slaw! We've been hitting school yards and every park we come across, we even went to the water front in Portland! More about that in a bit, Monday and Tuesday we didn't find much, but it was still nice to be doing something different for a change! Wednesday Chug found a ring at one park that was two blocks from my dr's office, before my appointment, afterwards we hit three more parks, Chug found another ring at the third park, and he ended the day with yet another ring, yep, he had a three ring day! 1461811378859.jpg IMAG1589.jpg IMAG1593.jpg The solitaire ring is a heart breaker, I don't know if you can see it, it says 14 karat gold on the shank, one tiny little problem, it's a fake, the way it's set, and how well it was made could have fooled a lot of people, the stone is really sparkly!
Friday we hit a new park we had never been to before, and soon we came across this IMAG1637.jpg IMAG1664.jpg on a park bench, we were there for a couple of hours and took it with us when no one came looking for it. Chug posted an add on craigslist, and we soon got an answer. Saturday we met up with mom and son, and OMG was he precious. Seems he had gotten the toy for Christmas, and took such good care of it still had the protective film on the screen, he was so upset that he had lost it. I had it wrapped in a towel so it wouldn't get damaged from my pouch. Mom unwrapped the toy, little guy grabbed it with both arms, cradling it against his chest, crying and kissing it. I almost cried myself seeing his reaction! IMAG1705 (1).jpg So did Chug! Before I forget, Friday we went over to Portland to hunt the park on the water front, it was kind of chilly and sprinkling, but that wasn't going to stop us, I didn't find much, some clad, the best part was seeing my sister! When we were small children she was put up for adoption, I'm the oldest, my middle sister was the one given up, she found me two years ago, I don't know,you think we are related? 1461983261600.jpg It's so awesome to have her back in my life! Here are a few more pictures for you to enjoy, 1461983271223.jpg 1461983272208.jpg 1461983271398.jpg 1461983271056.jpg 1461983272748 (1).jpg 1460687164537.jpg 1460765190528.jpg 1460924901946.jpg 1460924902458.jpg IMAG1483.jpg and now, more of our finds 1460989247875.jpg 1460989249850.jpg 1461460867124.jpg 1461457552741.jpg 1461590810104.jpg IMAG1570.jpg IMAG1640.jpg IMAG1652.jpg IMAG1706 (1).jpg and now the best part, you know how karma can be a great thing? Well, after returning the little guy's nabi.jr, we hit a park and soon were happily swinging away. After awhile, I hear Chug saying over and over again, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" He finds a place for us to sit in the sun on the grass. I asked him what was going on, he dropped this into my hand IMAG1709.jpg IMAG1710.jpg IMAG1711.jpg Titanium and 18 karat white and yellow gold!!!!:notworthy::notworthy: He is so happy its funny, last time he found a gold ring was close to 5 years ago! This was in the tot lot at a elementary school we had never been to. He was swinging away, when his coil touched it just enough to flip it up on bark chips.WTG Chug!:headbang: Thank you for reading, I hope you all have a great week, take care, stay safe and HH!Red:hello: [SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
1526852_852983418104869_3425144922320013044_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG1501.jpg
    IMAG1501.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 23
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was a Great 11 Days Off work not Having the Damn on call Phone!! And returning the Nambi to the Little Guy was worth the Gas and time to go to the Park and Return it Even though We Couldn't go Into the School Grounds To Hunt it But Finding My First Gold ring in Years PRICLESS

Even though its a Titanium and 18 k ring it is still The best of the 11 Rings I have found In the Last 11 Days

Here is a link I think I Might have payed off My AT Pro On One Find HH CHUG

MYSTIQUE Titanium & 18K Gold Band – Black Titanium Gold Wedding Band

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful story beautiful finds beautiful friends what a great hobby

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds! looks like some great finds.

pepperdawg

Dec 25, 2014
North-Central CT
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO; Garrett-Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Stuff - glad you helped the little guy get his equiptment back - again good stuff!! Nice rings....nice report/pics!!!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As always, an excellent post! Glad to hear the surgery was a success!

A word of caution: I would keep an eye on that tiny pair of sunglasses! Blingie's eyes absolutely lit up when he saw them! ;)

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Happy Chug had a 3 ring day, and you got to return the Christmas toy. It's the returning of things we thought lost that gives TH'ers a really good name.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A belated Happy B-Day to Chug.

Happy dancin all around on the successful surgery.:icon_cheers:

Ya Red ,you and your sister could be stand ins for each other.
Better not get each other in trouble ,l.o.l..

Great return to a youngster, yep ,karma followed accordingly for sure.

Lots of goodies and Chugs happy awhile with a special ring(out of so many!).

Super great to read you two are out detectin !!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad surgery went well for you!
Happy you found your sisters too!
And you made a little guy very happy!

Lots of rings there! Congrats to Chug getting one with gold!
I like that one with the multi-colored little square stones, it's pretty!

Those pieces marked as 14K are real heart breakers, ya get all excited then let down. That's why I leave my glasses in the car, it all goes in the goody bag and I'll check it later.

I see you had to share the grass field with some geese, hope they behaved!

Great detecting adventure you two had! Nice!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad surgery went well for you!
Happy you found your sisters too!
And you made a little guy very happy!

Lots of rings there! Congrats to Chug getting one with gold!
I like that one with the multi-colored little square stones, it's pretty!

Those pieces marked as 14K are real heart breakers, ya get all excited then let down. That's why I leave my glasses in the car, it all goes in the goody bag and I'll check it later.

I see you had to share the grass field with some geese, hope they behaved!

Great detecting adventure you two had! Nice!

This one!!! Junk It was the last one found Red missed it by inches
attachment.php

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As always, an excellent post! Glad to hear the surgery was a success!

A word of caution: I would keep an eye on that tiny pair of sunglasses! Blingie's eyes absolutely lit up when he saw them! ;)

Blingie Would Look Good in the Cool Shades

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow..nice finds and story..Congrats :icon_thumleft:

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome glad your doing better ,, outstanding hunts and outstnding on the return of the video game thingy

GrandBlancDig

Mar 26, 2015
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - 11" coil ~ TRX bullseye ~ Predatortools Intrepid ~ Predatortools Raptor ~ Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow!! What a post and what a return. Great job!

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Stuff - glad you helped the little guy get his equiptment back - again good stuff!! Nice rings....nice report/pics!!!

Got a pm from his Mom He is Keeping his toy close to him And Smiles every time he Looks at It

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad your on the mend...and all your finds are fantastic!!! Keep rolling on with those special finds!!!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Karma, meet Chug update

Hi everyone, I hope your all having a great day, with lots of great finds, we got a surprise in the mail today.
The little guy and his family sent us a really awesome card, thanking us again for returning his toy, his mom says he is so happy to have it back.
IMAG1758.jpg IMAG1760.jpg IMAG1759.jpg I hope you enjoyed my post, I thought it was cool this little guy and his family did this, we don't always get a thank you, and when you do, it's nice!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He even colored his Picture Then Signed his name hh Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread