Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to 2 historic recreation areas from the early 1900's that have been re-purposed........
The first was an amusement park that now has commercial properties. The second was a municipal golf course that has been changed into a baseball/softball complex of fields. The third site is an old historic park that I have used for experimentation/training.........and found out today that I need re-training........

513 Hunt.jpg 513 Eye Glass Frame.jpg 513 Heart Token.jpg

A 2nd pair of eye glass frames in 2 days.........the heart token came from the "amusement park" site.........

And the re-training is......well, I haven't been using headphones. The area I searched is one that I have personally pounded in the park. I pulled hundreds of coins from a 30 ft. x 30 ft. section........including my only silver (64 Rosie), a silver earring and a wheat. Today I pulled all the nickels from that one site in two 2 ft. x 30 ft. passes.........obviously, I need to wear my headphones more often.............

Thanks for the look in and I appreciate all constructive advice...............Good luck to all this weekend................

Upvote 5
OP
OP
C

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice horse! Is it old?

Don't think it is old........it is plastic. Have it soaking in water right now.................I'll send a pic and any info it may have on it............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread