sheamclellan

Greenie
May 6, 2012
SW PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I've been out the last few days in the same general area. These are a few of my finds. barber dime.jpg bullet n button.jpg truck n key.jpg The dime is a barber but its in real bad shape date unreadable but still cool because its my first barber ever!!! So way to go me!!! I know it has to be between 1910-1918. The truck and key are just neat little pieces that just make you wonder? I have no idea what the key was used for or why it is the way it is but the top of the key is ornate and pretty sweet looking. The toy was a red fire truck made by MANOIL. Now for my favorite the button!!! This was my first button of this kind, the front is dented and cracked a little and the back is not readable but still has the loop other than that very beautiful button. The bullets where all found in the same exact area and all are the same but one, its amazing how heavy they are. Once again I have not found any bullets like these before very cool though. I hope everyone enjoys and happy hunting.

Upvote 8

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice digs. The key reminds me of a lamp key switch.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
The button is a "Great Seal" button... if I am not mistaken, 1902 until present, the backmark is key to dating the button.

Manoil was famous for their lead toy soldiers... nice old fire truck.

Well done sir!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on a nice assortment of finds and your first Barber!!!

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fantastic old bullets - button- coins & toy fire truck finds & thanks for sharing your pictures with all of us. Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread