1 tiny Rosie is good enough for me!

sugarcreek

Mar 28, 2016
S.C. by way of Va,Co,Pa,Fl, etc and YOUR Realtor.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last time out I found no silver in a 9 hour SLOG!! It was awful... Out just 3 hours today.

Today was better. $3 in clad, a 1944 Canadian penny that might be worth a buck it looks like and a 81 Canadian Quarter.
So two Canadian coins in the front yard, and 6 wheat pennies. 3 qtrs, 9 dimes and 25 memorials. Tiny front yard, c 1946.

MEMDAY 1.jpg

Managed a 1962 silver dime thank goodness.

MEMDAY2.jpg

Such a nice little silver coin, #41 in 3 months.

I will get the back yard later this week. Maybe with the incoming F75SE...

Last edited:
Upvote 8

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find so I'm not the only one who isn't posting the 1622 gold reale 5 coppers a gold ring an old japenese sword paul reveres silverware set 2 diamond rings a ww1 rifle and George washingtons belt buckle ect ect ect Good job that's good silver amounts!!!!

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big score on clad & fantastic silver - congrats on your finds and thanks for sharing your pictures and story with us. I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

OP
OP
S

sugarcreek

Mar 28, 2016
S.C. by way of Va,Co,Pa,Fl, etc and YOUR Realtor.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice find so I'm not the only one who isn't posting the 1622 gold reale 5 coppers a gold ring an old japenese sword paul reveres silverware set 2 diamond rings a ww1 rifle and George washingtons belt buckle ect ect ect Good job that's good silver amounts!!!!

Big score on clad & fantastic silver - congrats on your finds and thanks for sharing your pictures and story with us. I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

LOCO, trapper, Ed, A2 and "you all" are a hoot and great support. It is so much fun finding our humble little finds.

I love looking at cut silver, ancient European hammered coinage, golden oldies and caches of all kinds.
This hobby is FUN! Thanks for the support, the photos, the enthusiasm and the story telling....

The kindness of strangers like the Folks who give us permissions!

3 months in and almost 50. I should have started 30 years ago.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You certainly dug a lot of coins. Congrats on the Silver Rosie and the other keepers. :occasion14: I also only dug one silver coin today.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice silver recovery! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread