Naruhina

May 25, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver (Used)
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm mostly playing in my Yard and searching for anything just to get more used to my Metal Detector. ( Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver Metal Detector ) I found quite a bit this time all Junk of Course but that's fine with me, I'm just learning and Rather find Junk than Nothing at all :P

Here's today's finds. (Had to stop as I have to go to work :( )

13342157_10153451235146455_370353553_n.jpg

Upvote 6

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, we've all dug up our yards! When using a new metal detector, you learn from every find! Keep at it. Yeah, and having to work is a total bummer!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Work? What are you talking about... you got a metal detector... work is for people that DON'T have metal detectors!

Best of luck to you. If you stick with it, at some point, something really cool will be in one of those holes you dig. I can guarantee you that sir!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're doing great clearing the junk out and learning your machine. This will open things up so you can hear the small good things hiding in the mix. I have a couple sites where I dig almost everything because I want to unclutter the ground so I can find the good stuff. Plus you just never know.

Here's a shot of the junk I pulled up in just a few hours at my new permission. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464736465.471190.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Take your time and learn your machine; good finds will come. Most of all, enjoy the experience of metal detecting!

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Naruhina

Naruhina

May 25, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver (Used)
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guy's/girl's ^_^ I woke up early to get out there again so I have 4 Hours of searching I can do. (Early for Me as I'm a Nerd and stay up until very late) :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread