Silver and military button

capt.ken m

Jan 18, 2016
Bradenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call from the blood center to see if I could come by and donate. As I was going in I spotted this grassy area beside the parking lot. As I was leaving I decided to go see if I could get away with digging it. Also to take advantage of having a good parking spot and the fact I always have my detector with me. I thought I would use the fact that I had donated today as an excuse. No one payed any attention to me. My first dig was a spoon, second was a silver bracelet, after 30 minutes ,some clad and trash I find my first military button. You never know where you may find things. Thanks for looking. 20160607_192621.jpg 20160607_192537.jpg 20160607_192119.jpg

Upvote 12

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your military button - silver bracelet & clad finds and thanks for donating blood. If I donated blood right now I probably would not have the strength to do any dirt fishing - anyway thanks for sharing your picture & I wish you many more great finds.

Texas ED

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great batch of finds. I like finding anything military, especially the buttons.

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on the finds. Thank you for donating blood. My medication stops me now. Also an extra pat on the back for always having the detector on hand. I would bet almost everyone on the site has driven by some place and thought " I should check that", and never made it back. Luck is being prepared when the opportunity arises. Great job.

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!!! Is the back piece of the button intact? Any writing ion it? If there is will you post a photo.... Congrats and HH

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a Great Seal button... nice find. And anything silver is always good!

Congrats.

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, your extra reward for donating blood!

OP
OP
C

capt.ken m

Jan 18, 2016
Bradenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!!! Is the back piece of the button intact? Any writing ion it? If there is will you post a photo.... Congrats and HH

No back on it and no writing. Looks like the back was steel of sorts, I had rust on it, like it had rusted away. But I'm not sure.

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I would give a pint for dig like that! Congrats!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gave and then were given Great finds!!!!!

CTwoods

Dec 9, 2015
east central Connecticut
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am pretty curious on that round "Florida Motor Vehicle Title". I've not seen anything like that before as an antique car guy. I want to say it might be quite old?

Nice group of varieties there; a decent pair of medical scissors, a good quality hose nozzle with a hose splicer :) , and the spoon design is pretty cool

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty curious on that round "Florida Motor Vehicle Title". I've not seen anything like that before as an antique car guy. I want to say it might be quite old?

Nice group of varieties there; a decent pair of medical scissors, a good quality hose nozzle with a hose splicer :) , and the spoon design is pretty cool

I was curious as well so I did a search on the web and got one hit. It was for another one found and posted on this site!
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...e-certificate-plate-few-clad-coins-today.html

The link wouldn't work for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread