First ever find and post

P

Pentico

Good day every one from Colorado,
We want to thank every one that has helped us get started.
The picture below is our first week of treasure hunting.
Thank you to Bill Chapman in Golden Co and his time and instruction to get us started.
We are starting with the Garrett Ace 250
All metal mode, in the play grounds around our house to learn how to use it.

We found:
4 Nails
2 screws
a silver earing
a bullet casing (9mm)
4 dimes
1 quarter
1 nickle
1 washer
10 pennies (no wheates)
2 pop tabs
1 old paper clip
1 button back
a top of a bolt or something
a metal bar, probably a support for something
and a miners tag
We have had a blast learning about how to use our new toy. We can't wait to get out there and find some more awsome stuff.
ChrisP, LeeAnn and Lyndee

Attachments

• HPIM0289.JPG
    HPIM0289.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pentico...Welcome to TNet...You will love the Ace 250...Some will say it is a good starter machine but don't let the price fool you..I does as much as most what some would call "mid level" machines. Practice and you will learn what to dig and what not to dig. HH and good luck.

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Welcome to Treasurenet. Thats a good haul on your first try. Keep at it and you will be posting silver coins and gold rings pretty quick.
Dman

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
SC_hunter said:
Pentico...Welcome to TNet...You will love the Ace 250...Some will say it is a good starter machine but don't let the price fool you..I does as much as most what some would call "mid level" machines. Practice and you will learn what to dig and what not to dig. HH and good luck.

Welcome to Tnet Pentico. You will finds the quote above very true. If you have any question, just ask a member here named Jeffro. I had the pleasure of meeting him and hunting with him today and he was pretty surprised at how well my little Ace250 held up. Not that we got rich or anything but we sure had a blast..Yesterday the same was true for member Angelo. I have been fortunate in meeting these two members and hunting with them these past two days. This site is full of AWESOME people and I hope you have the privilege of meeting your share!

Best of luck to you on you hunts!

~Nash~

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Welcome to TNT. Looks like you found a good place to hunt. You will do very good with the ACE 250. It is a Great little detector with a lot of power.

Some guys say they use this detector for a back up, I use my other detectors as back up to this great detector. Last year I found over 4000 new coins with it and countless good keeper coins and relics.

Keep at it and keep us posted on your finds.

HH,Ringfinder

R

RUDY2003

Welcome pentico to the forum!
Great finds on your first hunt.
The Ace will have you bringing home more each tim you hunt.

Keep safe...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to tnet! Glad to see you guys have caught the treasure hunting bug and are doing great! Keep it up!

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Welcome from West Michigan! Glad to have you aboard maties...arg. You will absolutely love this hobby. Sometimes you get skunked but the times you don't make up for the few skunks. Remember, its Chicken one day and feathers the next. Hope to see some awesome posts from you guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions