ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today's hunt didn't disappoint at all. I am going to enjoy this CZ-21 in the weeds. We got along just fine.

One Washington, 3 merc's and a rosey were my silver coin finds. Four silver rings and a silver religious medal. A 1937 buffalo, 8 wheats and a king George the 5th again. Third from this park. My usual assortment of buckles, lipstick tubes and other odds ends. Another large Detroit Police button The Ford key looks pretty old. it is on the bottom set of two.

No gold this trip. The one brass ring has a silver top but I didn't count it in my silver.

Here is a picture of the beach I am playing at also. Will give you an idea how crazy it used to be. The bath house could accommodate over 6000 people a day.
Now it is all weeds and muck above the sand and gravel. Picture was taken in 1917.

Last edited:
Upvote 22

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, get out of my lakes, only us certified divers are allowed (advanced PADI)
How deep were you?
ha, JK lol
Great spot there is tons more there, I know.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the multiple silvers! That place has a "ton" more to offer! :occasion14:

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very cool, get out of my lakes, only us certified divers are allowed (advanced PADI)
How deep were you?
ha, JK lol
Great spot there is tons more there, I know.

Just open water here. I got certified in 1980 on a small island called Okinawa. I was 7' deep or less. Too much muck out much deeper. The muck is well over 2' deep when you go out further. I try to stay in a foot or less of muck. I will try to stay out of your water!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread