Back to the street tear out cont.

DW Dirt Whisperer

Jan 11, 2014
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost what part I am on. Lol So they pulled more dirt from the tear out last week and moved some other dirt around to fill other holes. So everyday they work on this street it seems to become virgin ground again over and over. I made it back out today after a week of family that were down for my family reunion. Going out on 4 hours of sleep I pushed myself out of bed and into the field. Sure glad I did. At first my machine was acting funny. Found a wheat penny. Want back to the jeep change out machine and swapped the coil. Bam first hit 1887 v nickel. Moving on down the road. I hit a bouncy dime signal but higher than normal. I knew it had to be a merc but to my surprise it was another barber dime 1893. Got up and not a foot and half away my 1903 Indian head. Sweet. Well i kinda hit it with digger. This ground does not wanna give them coins up since they have compacted the part where I found the dime and penny. Also found another 1893 un centavos. A token still being cleaned but got R B Sutton off it so far. Oh yeah let's not forget the bennington marble. Thanks for looking and enjoy the pics. HI GL the last 2 pics are the finds for this month.

Last edited:
Upvote 6
OP
OP
DW Dirt Whisperer

DW Dirt Whisperer

Jan 11, 2014
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keokuk, Iowa (Lee County), U.S.A. [CA5]
T_IMAGE_OBV_314385.jpg
T_IMAGE_REV_314385.jpg

Unlisted
BR27

[CA5]
R.R. SUTTON / KEOKUK, IA. (all incuse)
(blank) ((Center Hole))
TC-458182 *** Image courtesy of and collection of DW Dirt Whisperer in El Paso, TX; Dug in El Paso, TX street tearout.

What does the listing mean and what is it. Im clue less when it comes to this info.. sorry to take so long to get back to you. got a little busy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions