Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to check out a tot lot i found last year but never got to hunt.
There were no expectations, just wanted to see what was there.

I was surprised at the low amount of trash and a high clad count, including a dollar coin. I'm pretty sure no one has hunted there, at lest not recently.
There wasn't much in the way of jewelry just 2 small junk pieces. This being a church school tot lot i was a little surprised i didn't find any religious pendants. Doesn't mean there isn't any, i just didn't find any.

The ground mantainence crew was in the front mowing, when I was leaving one of the guys came over and ask if I lost something and they could look for it.
I thanked him and explained it was a hobby, and i didn't lose anything.

Now this makes me wonder about me! :what:
In the past few years i've had a lady give me a quarter, and 2 offers to help me find what ever I lost. :what::what::what:

....maybe my persona needs a little work? :what:

Attachments

• 1466995334350.jpg
    1466995334350.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 21
OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a pretty good amount of clad there my friend- Congrats!! I'd say no work is needed on the persona! Continued best of luck to you..

-- Jeff --

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice run on the clad and jewelry, congratulations!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a pretty good amount of clad there my friend- Congrats!! I'd say no work is needed on the persona! Continued best of luck to you..

-- Jeff --

Thank you!
Hope your hunts are all successful!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection of clad. Too hot for land hunting so I have switched to water. Sixty miles worth of driving, four lakes in four days and only about half the clad you have found. Might need to rethink my hunting.

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job, looks like you were cleaning that tot lot out! Several years ago I was detecting the sidewalks around an old duplex downtown when an elderly lady came outside and said "you look like a healthy young man, why don't you go and get a real job"? I just smiled and said "yes you're probably right"? I could tell a quick polite response was best and to keep moving. She never would have understood I was doing it as a hobby.

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
It cracks me up how people think we are poor or need help,they are oblivious to the fact that I have well north of a grand in the detector Im using while Im bumming for change.

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Susan- thanks! Someone cleaned out the clad before you got there. And as you have told me before there's more gold "in" the water, one of these days i will wade in and join you.

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sleepy- thank you! Lol! I hear you on that one, what ever gets you back to detecting quicker!

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shootist- Exactly! But in the places i hunt its better they don't know i have a grad plus of equipment on me...that way i don't have to make anyone a bow tie with my detector. :D

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry i was a little long responding i fell off the data grid again....long drop! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread