Day Seven of Precious Metals Streak... Add In Some Gold!!!

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out to the same park I've been working all week and I pulled this beauty. I was reading through my jewelry hunting tips thread I started over in general discussion and someone there made comment not to necessarily hunt around pavilions due to the decrease in confidence from thousands of trash targets. Someone else I was reading also said there is a reason Garrett put on the AT Pro gold going from VDI 40-75. So I thought, what the heck, I'll go into a spot I've gridded before and decrease my discrim to 30+. Well here was the reward. A 14K gold ring with an unknown stone. It rang up as a 43 and was 2" down. If my streak ended here, I would be content with this. Hopefully not though. I showed it to the wife and it fits perfectly in her ring finger and she absolutely loves it. Finally we can get rid of her cruddy wedding ring I.e. The Walmart special a 100$ silver ring with fake diamonds.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 23

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ring........great recovery. Good man for gifting it to your wife!!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the gold ring. :occasion14: That ring should make detecting more appealing to her concerning the time you want to swing the coil.

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Looks like amber to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread