Todays finds w/odd rock

muddyrock

Jun 19, 2016
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the Garrett AT Pro out for the first time. More or less just wanted to play with it and had no high hopes of finding much. The area I went to I have seen a person there from time to time :rolleyes:

So here is that odd rock :dontknow:. I didn't think to get a close look at the reading on the display to see what is rang up as. This is the secound one I have found but each one was not even in the same town. Kind of odd and I don't reall know about this sort of thing. It is really light in weight.

IMG_20160630_173941.jpg

Now some of the other finds:headbang:

IMG_20160630_173819.jpg
IMG_20160630_123445.jpg IMG_20160630_174010.jpg

The moon pendant was kind of cool to dig up-worthless but fun, an old Winchester shot gun shell (whats left of it), some odd junk metal strap, one of many nip bottle caps :laughing7: and a old beverage can top.

I also did manage to pull up one 1979 penny 8-) All in all it was just a fun time :headbang:

mr

Upvote 6

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bunch of finds!
My detector reads those nip caps as "rings" .

I can't get a good look at the rock. It could be a hot rock, or melted metal from a fire, or a rock with high iron or magnetic content.
I'm sure somebody will know.
If not post it in the geological fourm.

Nice hunt tho!
If your digging the caps jewelry may pop up its is the same range.

Best of luck!

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your finds with the ATP - (ATP is one fantastic manchine) anyway thanks for sharing pictures of your finds and I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing with your ATP.

Texas ED

Stormcat

Tenderfoot
Aug 19, 2016
Indy
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter LRP Garrett Pinpointer Pro II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May of missed a thread thought you had a Bounty Hunter LRP?... Did you kick it to the curb already?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread