And this little ringie went WEE WEE WEE all the way home!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because it is definitely the most "wee" ring I have dug so far. A tiny little sterling silver child's ring with black coral stone, I believe. It rang up a solid 75 (not like a Lincoln cent, which has a bit of a scratchy halo at 75 on the ATPro.) I found it along with its plated companions in the grass playing field surrounded by a paved walking track located at an older school. Finding anything silver, no matter how small, makes my day! :headbang:
Weering1.jpg

Then there were the usual finds, four keys, $6.00 in clad, and the crucifix and smashed penny token.

weering2.jpg

And lastly, there was this brass, highly ornamental, tubular object, which I believe is one of those small trumpets left by ancient aliens for early man to summon the "gods." :laughing7:

weering3.jpg

Thanks for peeking, not much but fun to dig. With the heat index at 100 degrees every day this week, it is a miracle I haven't face-planted into the sod during my hunts lately...Happy Hunting to all of my TNet buddies! Sub 8-)

Upvote 17

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on silver ring Sub!

I laughed when I scrolled down and saw the trumpet, I have seen them before, but was unaware of their origins. You are never too old to learn something new.

Best of luck to you in the field, and stay hydrated.

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on your finds, especially the Silver ring!

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Crack / Meth Trumpet? Please don't leave in your car. Could be trouble if stopped

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hash pipe (I don't know nothing) - rings - cross and other finds "congrats" to you and I want to thank you for sharing your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds.

Congrats on the ancient Roman trumpet. Looks Bronze Age! :thumbsup:

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds Sub! That little silver would make my day.

Out here in California we just call those brass things Hippy Whistles.

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see that suffering the summer heat yielded some nice results! Open fields are murder this time of year.

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice hunt, Sub......
Kudos for the proper identification on that alien artifact!! :headbang:

saltednuts

Feb 12, 2011
york county, penn.
Detector(s) used
presently garrett gta 1000 , fisher cz5 and now a fisher cz21 10.5" coil and vibra=quatic 2 pinpointer add another cz21
i have about a dozen of those trumpet often wondered about there origin now i know they are of varying size and shape but similar in design im thinking they are of the aliens known as cannibis

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
i have about a dozen of those trumpet often wondered about there origin now i know they are of varying size and shape but similar in design im thinking they are of the aliens known as cannibis

You guys all sound as if you have daily contact with that alien race :laughing7:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the jewelry finds! :occasion14:

I also found an "ancient alien" peace pipe, funny these calling devices are located near questionable park areas we hunt. :laughing7:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!