πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been out for a decent hunt in quite a while, but I've had a few short "on a whim" hunts. They haven't produced anything earth shattering, but it's still nice to get out every once in a while. The first items were dug, but not this year, or last year for that matter. When I picked up an Ace 250 a few years ago, I found a broken leather bracelet with a couple of charms on it. I threw it in my junk pile and forgot about it. My wife was digging through the miscellaneous junk finds before I threw them out. She stops and says "when did you find a Pandora bracelet? " I said "Never , that I know of" Well what do you know, I had a Pandora Bracelet :lmfao:

I also pounded a beach with a friend. He found the only decent find that day. An 1813 one stiver. Lots of bullets and musketballs were found

I visited a new permission that I thought would hold some goodies. The house is only 100 years old, but the land saw some french/native action in the area of a trading post. It was a bust! The land had clearly been filled in. Not much for finds, a 1936 British penny and a gold plated brooch with glass stones

I hit the cartwheel/button cellar hole and nabbed 9 more buttons. This was the nicest one

A button/Cartwheel hole hunt wouldn't be complete without digging a colonial copper, and what better way to end the hunt, than with yet another 1797 Cartwheel penny. I think this is #9!

Also eyeballed this 1700s iron fork. It's by far the nicest one I've got from there. Thanks for looking and HH!

Upvote 5

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt, and I like the cartwheel. I dug two of them this past spring and I couldn't believe how big and heavy they are. Yours is in pretty nice shape.

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the coins from this place come out decent. The last cartwheel penny I got from there was in incredible condition. Although this one was clearly near extreme heat, it still shows all of its detail. It could use a peroxide bath!

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Relicmedic. Maybe if I show your picture of the Pandora charms, I can get my wife into metal detecting.

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha I tried that too...telling her she could find oodles of that stuff, but she just smiled and said F off lol

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice assortment of relics, coin and jewelry; congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread