So I Perspired Myself Into A New Wardrobe For This Load Of "CARP"?!?!?!?!?!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ATPro, truly a battle-scarred veteran of sub-zero to desert heat, was moaning and groaning all day,...asking me "Why are we out here?" I kept telling Julio (my ATPro) that mama needs just one more silver ring. Julio was obviously miffed at my answer and teased/insulted me with all this kiddie bling, ugh. Also dug about 160 clad coins too ($13.00 worth) for charity. I do love digging jewelry, but how'za 'bout throwing the old dog a bone once in a while with some PM's? (Precious Metals.) After all, I have a reputation to uphold!

All in good fun, I dug many goodies and coins, and truly am sweating the weight off in the 100 degree midwest summer heat! Thanks for looking, these five rings bring my ring count for July alone up to 34, can't complain about that. Happy hunting to all , stay hydrated, and have fun. Sub 8-)
carp1.jpg

The ladies watch appears to be in excellent shape. I think it only needs a battery. Not bad for being 2" under the hard soil. I do like the little cloisonne horse pendant. I think a thin wire or fishing line goes down through the center of it. Anyone ever seen one like this before?
carp2.jpg

Upvote 26
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think you had a very good hunt, congratulations!

Do what I do, play the AT Pro against the AT Gold...works every time :laughing7:

GL & HH

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
All that bling and not a gram of silver? Still, sounds like you had a good time.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection of goodies! Congrats!
Watch looks pretty good and $13. in clad is great!

I snagged one of those fakes marked "14 K" ....have they no shame??!! :o

Baja

Sep 9, 2015
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur ll -
Minelab CTX-3030 -
White's Spectra V3i -
w/ Sun Ray DX-1 probe -
Fisher F75 ProArc -
w/ Sun Ray Invader FX-1 probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bodacious amount of finds Subterranean - nice plie of clad - rings - pendants and a fantastic watch "congrats" to you - thank you for sharing your pictures & story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin with your ATP.

Texas ED

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on another hand full of rings! Well done sir.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you are drinking lots of water.
I haven't been able to get out in the past 2 weeks which is really unusual for me. Besides the heat, (which has been in the 90's for the past 5 days ), I have been catching up on house work. My landlord needs access to my kitchen this week, which is due to a renovation of a vacant apartment next door.
I'm glad you're getting out but be careful not to over do it in this heat.
Congrats on a super hunt.

ShortbusElite

Jun 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Sub on the rings! I'm in Southwest Missouri as well so I know how dang hot it has been. This weekend was brutal! Keep up the good work!

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Junk rings are more fun stabbin than clad...imo. Tells me the ears are working good.

Keep it going and I see PM in your immediate future. Good hunting.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$ 13 is 'Mo Money' for the Treasure Chest even if it is Clad.
&
Though yr rings are plated etc, they show that if you did get the coil over something Good you would have most likely found it.
Good hunt
Davers

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see the photos of the fish. Please post them.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What no silver or gold? :dontknow: What were you doing? Slumming? At least you got out and swung the coil and pulled those from one of your sites. I see many more silvers and golds bling in your future. You earned it, via sweat equity. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread