Maybe multi-precious metals night... At least 925 silver and some gold plating

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning, I went out to the first swim hole I have found in the salt lake valley. One where you can go down a make shift culvert water slide for 1/4 mile underneath the freeway. Well I didn't get much, just some clad. I'll have to go back because I'll need a snorkel to do anything else. It's too deep for waders. Also, let me be the first to tell you, it is super hard to detect in water. Everything is a different color and blends in with rocks, mineralization is whacked, and it's a blast doing that kind of detecting.

Well tonight I went on a walk with my wife at our high school soccer field. We were high school sweethearts by the way. What we did was got a babysitter while I swung with only one headphone in and my wife talked and took part in my finds. (I like this much better. Hate teaching people how to detect) well half way through the evening, I found this ring that has the 925 marking and some Hebrew lettering that looks either gold or gold plating. Probably gold plating. Would love to know what it means.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks for peeking! Rang up as an 86-87 at 3 inches. Makes precious metals ring count 13. 2 gold, 9 silver, and 2 silver with what looks like gold plating.

P.S. I also found a 1969 S penny... Doesn't look doubled... Next time I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 9

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great ring, congrats. Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread