New Site with potential and apparently animals to save!

Stef45

Jan 7, 2016
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since it has been so hot down here in the Low Country when you do go out to dig it better be worth all the sweat! So I've been doing quite a bit of research which has led to multiple leads. The first one was scouted by VMI and myself last weekend. As you probably saw VMI saved Garrett the baby raccoon. While he was saving the baby coon I was battling with the biggest spiders this Chicagoan has ever seen! Size of my fist some of them...No thanks! While we didn't find anything too crazy I was able to pull out three buckles, a lead seal, and .44 cal bullet that i first thought to be modern but I'm still not sure if it is or not. Most of these finds back up the research i have done making it a possible colonial site. I went back a couple more times and haven't had much luck at all. Still need to narrow down where the finds might be hiding.

DSCF0216.JPG DSCF0217.JPG DSCF0226.JPG DSCF0229.JPG DSCF0230.JPG DSCF0233.JPG DSCF0234.JPG DSCF0235.JPG DSCF0240.JPG

Upvote 8
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool buckles! :occasion14:

lowcountry

Jan 30, 2015
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! That spot we hit near my place is still producing....also producing poison ivy rash every time I go lmao!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread