I'M STILL ALIVE, and had a great hunt tonight!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, first let me start by saying how much I miss coming on here as much as I used to, this has been one hell of a busy past 7 months for me. Taking on a 2 story addition on my house virtually alone takes 99 percent of my spare time. Any how I slipped out for a couple hours at my aunts house and fared out very well. Man this 2 and a half hour hunt is just what I needed after a few months of not hunting. Got a dime trifecta, 9 wheats, a 1925 buffalo, hem weight, some relics and the find of the day 1828 Half Cent!, first 1800s coin of 2016 for me and first copper of the year for me! 39640-2.jpg 39629-1.jpg 39632-1.jpg 39635.jpeg 20160727_204643.jpg
39645-1.jpg
Thanks for looking and hh!!

Last edited:
Upvote 31

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done Chris! The half cent is in nice condition.

Hopefully the addition will be completed soon, and you can get back to digging!

Best of luck to you!

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG cj, :headbang: looks like you had a good place to hunt. I need one of those soon. Praying for rain since it's way too dry to detect permissions in town.
thanks!, this is my aunts house, she said she doesn't mind since the yard is so yellow, dead and dry lol, if it wasn't for being family, I wouldn't have tried lol

Nice half cent CJON
thanks!, been about a year since I dug my last

Well done Chris! The half cent is in nice condition.

Hopefully the addition will be completed soon, and you can get back to digging!

Best of luck to you!
thanks tom, much needed short hunt, the last time I dug a half cent was at that school with you and smitty, remember that day ? Lol

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT'S ALIVE!!! Was wondering if you were still digging, glad to see you got out. You sure made some nice finds too, the half cent is awesome and the barber is really sharp.

I must agree (tho I like all your finds), The Half Cent Rules but F + Barbers always make me Smile.

All that home addition just for relic Display ....WOW ..Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread