Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm at work, but I'm going to check out your video ASAP. I'm new with the deus and I'm sure I'm missing a lot

bspkayaker

Feb 7, 2015
Conway SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calabash... A couple questions.. Are you using any notch? and what are you doing as far as ground balance? I did not see you make any adjustments to GB are you just tracking or do you just set your GB to one point in manual and leave it there?

Your settings:
11.7 KHZ
Disc = 0
Full tones
TX 1
Sens = 86
Reactivity = 3
Silencer = -1
Audio R = 3
Notch = ?
GB = ?

I have been waiting for someone to create a video in the trash with full audio. I watched this several times. Thanks again!
Thanks - Brian

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ground balance at factory 90 ,you can squeeze a little more out of it if you put exactly to what the ground mineralition is but my ground is real neutral so I just took Garys advice the one who shoots the xp deus training videos and the manuals and leave it at the factory preset 90 and works fine for me I know some will object but I have no mineralzaition to deal with really. I made a whole series of those videos and im gonna shoot one on the different frequencys and masked targets on my day off in my test garden to see if one frequency works better than others at umasking targets. There is a part 3 too but it keeps dissappearing from my channel go figure. thanks for watching guys they are my first ones but gonna keep practicing to get better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread