Found Aeron Herman Miller Chair Along Roadside

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Today was my lucky day
Driving along minding my own business I spot this chair, It didn't look like just any chair so I slams on the brakes and got out of the car to investigate and on the back it said HM..I Then hurried up and put it in the car in parts of course..When I got home I really looked it over and it needs all the fasteners for the bottom pan and a gas shock with a bearring kit. I have to go back and see if I can find the other half of plastic cover that goes under neath..I think I can get all the parts for under a $100.00..Not bad for a $800 plus chair..Next Monday I will do some calling around for parts when it's all together I will post a few pictures of it now and when my mission is completed

thanks for looking all

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 637
Upvote 0

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Nice chair. I'm sitting one now at work.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are my favorite chairs. We have some at work and you better get there first if you want to sit in one.

Great find and good luck at finding the parts

OP
OP
H

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Re: Found Aeron Herman Miller Chair Along Roadside ( conclusion !! )

Today I picked up the needed parts to restore my road kill findings My mission Is completed..List price on this chair is $1,399 average price on the net is $949.00 to 999.00 my total costs for parts with chair was $94.00 and some change ..I couldn't wait till I could sit in it which i'm doing right now..I haven't did much detecting because of my one track mind ..now it can concentrate on the new farm site I found where the house burned down..I talked to the owner today and got permission to hunt it..I couldn't today be I was a passenger on the way to the Wis dells and back..The farm looks to be from the mid to late 1800's just my guess..I should be able to get back there next week its right around 90 to a 100 miles from my home..In the mean time I hope to check a few tot lots around my home..I'm enclosing a picture of the chair that I completed all the repairs on..thanks for looking and reading my short bag of wind...

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 229

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread