Still nothing great yet but interesting finds.

NOLAseek

Greenie
Feb 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpeg

Elvis fridge magnet

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Old Mardi Gras Doubloon (I think)

image.jpeg

Toy Fire Truck

And some clad

image.jpeg

Upvote 10

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep digging. The more you dig the better your chances for finding something awesome.

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for sharing. Any find is a good start and part of this fun hobby

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the interesting finds that make this hobby fun. I dont sell anything so interesting finds sometimes rank right up there with valuable ones in my book. Congrats!

OP
OP
NOLAseek

NOLAseek

Greenie
Feb 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got an AT pro so these are finds from my backyard as I'm trying to learn it. The problem I'm running into is I live in a part of New Orleans that is 298 years old officially and there is so much junk in the ground everywhere it's almost impossible to determine what I'm hearing. The pin pointer is completely useless because of the nails and debris. If anyone has any suggestions for me they would be greatly appreciated. I have no lack of things to find though.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got an AT pro so these are finds from my backyard as I'm trying to learn it. The problem I'm running into is I live in a part of New Orleans that is 298 years old officially and there is so much junk in the ground everywhere it's almost impossible to determine what I'm hearing. The pin pointer is completely useless because of the nails and debris. If anyone has any suggestions for me they would be greatly appreciated. I have no lack of things to find though.

Good hunt,, I would suggest that you use the 5 x 8 inch coil. It makes it much easier to separate the good targets from the trash.
Congrats on your finds.

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice token. And keep the little firetruck. If your experience is like mine, you will find many of these in the future. They make a nice collection.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread