Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....well me bouy it was one of those days with it raining hake, herring and halibut and the sky was dark like my soul after a neighbour's rugrat ran his bicycle into Otto scratching his rear end! Mister man I was fit to be keel hauled and when I approached the parent about it she was not sympathetic at all but got this quote from the old battle axe, " Well I'm on welfare what do you want me to do pay a thousand dollars? My 6 year old just got the bike and is learning to ride it", she stated as she was overflowing on the couch while her "kid" was riding his bike unsupervised on a main road and I figure it's only a matter of time before the poor lad is "road kill." Called the RCMP just to have a talk with her as one cannot get blood from a stone. Will take Otto for some plastic surgery in the next fortnight.

Anyway Tony the Tiger and I sloshed through a playing field and did the dew and getting royally soaked in the process.
47b7d924b3127cce870d556ff12700000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2
Picture doesn't do the rain justice.....lot of that going around! Was fun though me son as I put up my dorsel fin and waddled onward. Both Tony and I hit coins at a good pace with the only out of the norm find being a ring that I think is white metal. Must say that Tony T is a real keener and every day is swinging with a lot more confidence!

Tony ended up with about 30 coins whereas I netted a ring and 77 coins @$6.52.
47b7d924b3127cce870d5555f11d00000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2

So upset tonight about Otto's wounds that I cannot face Bud so I'm spending the evening with royality and aqua!
47b7d924b3127cce870e535310fc00000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2

Upvote 0

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
You guys over there do it right. We hunt for clad to pay for batteries and gas. You hunt for coins to pay for booze. How did we miss that one??? ;D

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Glad you got your goal today but the little kid thing sounds very frustrating, bummer. Maybe you'll get a huge diamond ring next time out to make up for it!

Smiles!
BDoo

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
booze. booze. booze. booze. booze. booze. booze. booboozboozozboobooze. ze. e. e. e. ze. ??? :P ::) 8) ::) :'( :'( :( >:( ;D :( ::) :-[ :'(

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Now that's the way to end the day, with a little wheat and rye. Now go drag Mom out and show her what welfare is all about.

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Nice finds,sorry about the car.

Harry_Morant

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2006
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its like people who bang your car with their doors - very annoying. >:(

Nice haul of coins though.

R

RUDY2003

Great story Leslie. Sorry about the transport vehicle being impuned.
Thats a real good day considerin the rain and all....

Keep safe, remember, karma is the answer....

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
yes indeed Crown that Royal ;D

Steve in Michigan

Apr 9, 2005
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Freedon Ace
Always cracks me up. People on welfare don't care about anyone else's property. They figure, if they don't have nice things, then other people shouldn't have them either. But as soon as you damage something of theirs, they are hauling your butt to court to sue you for everything you have. Even if its something minor. I don't know if this will make you fell any better Leslie, but my two brand new vehicles both got hit about a month apart. One in June and the other in July. No body was in the car at the time and in both cases, nobody left a note apologizing for it and no one left their name address and insurance company name. I was furious. Now I got to take time out of my life to go get estimates and take the car in to get fixed. Now that I am talking about it I think I need a drink too. How about I come over with another bottle of royality! LOL Take care!

Your Friend,

Steve in Michigan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread