ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to ye old beach and there was a coast guard boat anchored in my spot. I get geared up and go out into the water. One guy on the boat was taking pictures of me! I was thinking STRANGE. So I wade out close to them and ask what was going on. They said there were races going on all weekend and the river was closed. They radioed in and asked if I was ok in the shallow water. That was a big no. So I went back to shore and my truck and took all my gear off.

Plan B. Went to the marina and took out my boat. Went to Poor Man's Beach. For those that have never heard me talk about it, the beach is only accessible by boat and is right outside of three marina's. People get in their boat, idle to the beach, party and then go back to the marina. It was used as a target and bombing range before WW1.

Best find is a 10K with three small diamonds men's ring that weighs a whopping 3.14 grams.

The reason I dig bottle caps is simple. Canadian coins ring up exactly the same and I find a lot of them out here sometimes.

I won't be able to play at the old beach till Monday, and the lake beaches will be packed. Guess I will find another inland lake to drown in.

Upvote 20

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
More bling, ScubaDetector. Thanks for sharing the settings for recovery of Canadian nickels, too.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job let me know if you ever get to that spot in A2 nice ring and silver, thanks for sharing your finds. Stay safe!!!my friend!!!! One question I was wondering do those silve coins from the water clean up or do they stay darkish. My ground found silver comes out nice haven't found any silver in water. Thanks Tommy

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh well....all those rings are circles and what goes around, comes around. ;) LOL

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Good job let me know if you ever get to that spot in A2 nice ring and silver, thanks for sharing your finds. Stay safe!!!my friend!!!! One question I was wondering do those silve coins from the water clean up or do they stay darkish. My ground found silver comes out nice haven't found any silver in water. Thanks Tommy

Tommy, They can clean up, I chose not to. When I used to sell them for scrap the black oxidation actually is silver so I left it on so they would weigh more. Now that I am not selling anything I might spend time in the winter cleaning them but not sure. All the silver I find in the ground comes out beautiful also.

One problem with cleaning some of them is they are very pitted after cleaning sometimes. Right now I am just collecting. I didn't find any silver today, just gold. I will let you know if I head your way again.

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SD,

You gotta dig the junk to find the good stuff....wtg on the gold ring as your reward.

Regards + HH

Bill

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rpart-illustration-1083399.jpg

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet find buddy!

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLY PULLTABS !! Gold is gold, congrats happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread