Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like a life time since I got out last as I have worked every day off for the past few weeks. Navy Davy and I headed out at 0730hrs did the dew at a park. He on land with his Tecknetics and I in the drink with the newly reconditioned Seahunter Mk11....Myra at Garrett....a big thanks! Both hit a few coins and nose deep in the water this showed up in my scoop.

Shortly thereafter we hit another park digging up a few more coins of the realm.
ND and I were done in and he dropped me off home. After a feed and a bottle of Boost I went to a local ballfield with the Pro to finish off quota. Week from today it's "Digfiest UK"

The other day it was Maries's niece, Abagail's Christening (thinking dear Abby was coping a few zees throughout the whole thing)...Lord love a duck it took Marie forever to give Abby back to her mom.....imagine starting another family at 62....................son of a seahorse not this bouy! Welcome to the Lord's community Abby!

:icon_scratch:

Upvote 7

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome sweetness a child of God! Congrats to all!

You did well bring home the gold! And the clad! Congrats!

In a week maybe you'll be digging the real "old gold & silver"! I hope you find a hoard of the stuff! And for pete's sake, we want pics!
Be safe & have fun!

:thumbup:

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God bless your family, congrats on whatever that ring is?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions