Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 hour hunt with the ATPro running wide open in prozero, taking 1 step for every 3 swings just to sort the DEEP iron, bottlecaps & pulltabs. the '62 Fatty and Zouave bullet button were found shallow about 20 feet from where I scored this INCREDIBLE '65 IH, again only about 5" down. the 2.3 gram Sterling crucifix was a scant 5 feet from the '65. the $1.85 in clad covered the gas to get there. back for more today---D*MN THIS SPOT ROCKS with relics, silver and :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: BOTTLE CAPS IMG_3807.JPG IMG_3808.JPG IMG_3809.JPG IMG_3810.JPG why no OLD silvers:dontknow:Buffs:dontknow:"V's":dontknow:or Shields:dontknow:FE's:dontknow:but I intend to change that----:laughing7:

Upvote 11

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! Good technique brought you good finds. Keep up the good work. I had a property like that, 5 Indians and a silver jewelry piece. I could not believe no silver coins. We just never know what the ground will give us.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
AT FIRST ACE , THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOU STUMMLED UPON THE ALAMO AND FOUND OZZY OSBOURNES CROSS , BUT THE INDIAN HEAD IS A FINE LOOKING COIN .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread