Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the day off yesterday and...........my "honey do" list had priority. So, off to the lumber yard to get materials...........
Spent the day replacing the outdoor steps on the back of the other half of our double. Measuring, cutting, staining, building..........sigh..........
Well, I had about 30 minutes before the sun set and wanted to get my 1st 3 day run of silver!!

1019 Hunt.jpg

After 25 minutes, I had 2 wheats and the Three Flowers brass compact base. As I swept the last few steps of the grid, I said a little prayer asking for some intervention on my behalf.........on my final sweep of the coil, I got one last strong signal. It was fairly deep, so I knelt down, plunged the Lesche to the hilt and cut a nice "U" in the ground, flipped the plug and as the sun was setting, scanned the hole with the pointer.........no signal........
I glanced at the bottom of the plug and grinned.......then looked towards the heavens and said a very meek "thank you, Lord"............

1019 Ring (43-10).jpg

A 3rd consecutive day of silver!! Ring number 43 for the year and the 10th silver ring...........
Thanks for lookin' in and good hunting to you all!!

Last edited:
Upvote 7

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations Buddy! :occasion14: :icon_thumright: :headbang:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know the Secret Chizzy :icon_thumright: and it's been working for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread