A few weekend Finds

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone. Went out here yesterday despite the cold. It was about 32 out. But the ground is still soft. I managed to find a little hot spot is what I call them. There area's I search for and they come along periodically. What I mean by that is things will be slow for awile and then I'll hit a small area that will hold 10 to 20 old coins. I like to hunt the woods the most. I was hunting some woods behind and old neighborhood. My brother found 2 wheat's and a v nickle also today. I found 2 Indians in one hole. Hope to get back out soon. Been real busy lately trying to get stuff done before it gets hot and I'll want to detect and not take care of business.

Good luck everyone HH Jer

Attachments

• March Coins.jpg
    March Coins.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0
OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Here's the relics to go with it.

Attachments

• March relics 001.jpg
    March relics 001.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 337
D

distelrath

Great stuff man! What machine(s) do you use? I have never gotten a dime that old.. closest I have came is the 1903 that is a few posts down. Great diggin'!

ryan

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome, Jer.
Where do you get you coin protectors? Do you keep track of where you find it and how deep? (for future reference)
Haupin

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Been really busy. I use a white's dfx for anyone who doesn't know. I get the coin protectors off of e-bay. I write on the back of them were they were found and what year. I should be keeping a better log. I did until my computer had gotten a virus. Had to replace the hard drive and I lost everything because I didn't have it saved to a disk before it went. I do keep track and date of the finds in a tablet of paper. I was so mad at the computer for me losing all my work but what can you do. I at least got my computer fixed. Hope to get back out this weekend. Still should be a few more finds left at this spot. Have to go and dig the rest of the trash.

HH Jeremy

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys. P.A has alto of history. I live in Pittsburgh an old city. There is still alot of these little nooks around that have coins. I find them alot. Every 2 or 3 trips I'll hit one and find some good stuff. I can't go into all my secrets but I have some area's that are huge have coins and just take time to find them. Been hitting some of these spots for over a year straight and still can't clean them out. All other treasure hunters have given up on these spots in the past. Or just can't get to them. Coins are tough to find consistently. But when one spot runs out I just find another. I don't search for anything new. All old even if it's just relics. Hope I can continue to build up a nice collection of stuff to give to my boys one day.

Take care thanks again guys Jer

M

minelabex1000

JerDfx said:
All other treasure hunters have given up on these spots in the past.

These are some of my favorite sites! A long time ago I learned that it's the same in THing as it is in fishing. That is, it's the 10% who enjoy 90% of the success.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread