Absolutely insane week of digging, bucket list BIG multi silver, help on oriental pc.

Bigmike2334

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a while since I've been on here due to work but it's been nothing short of a stellar season for me this season and this week had been a heart stopper for me. Between 6 properties dating back as far as 1700s I have found a great mix of relics and coins. In one yard I've named "Silverville" where I pulled out my bucket list big silver 1942 Walking Liberty Half, 1910 Barber Quarter, 1964 GW Quarter, and 1920s silver hair pin. I almost died when I saw the edge of the walker took me 3 years! Also found a 1800s copper man's wedding band, 1947 Rosie, mercs, Barber dime, silver pendants, gold (plated unfortunately) Waltham pocket watch, and probably 10+lbs of scrap brass and steel. Hope you all enjoy these pics, stay tuned to another post I'll be putting up of the lost mill site where we found 10 coins from the 1700s alone. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 37

BTV Digger

Jul 24, 2014
Northern VT
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro; Fisher F2; Tesoro Silver UMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
B

Bigmike2334

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!! Thanks Aark for the info, I couldn't find anything anywhere on that and I'll be asking my Asian friend to translate the inscription. Thanks guys for all the positive comments and help. Happy hunting!!!

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice variety of finds there Mike...Good to see people out this way digging..
We should get out to some cellars soon..

~Blaze

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup.... looks like lady luck has been by your side. Nice finds over there in silver ville. Great work. I too had a strong run of luck recently, im finally cooling off now. Nice pile of treasures !!!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Absolutely awesome finds- Congrats on the bucket list Walker!!

-- Jeff --

OP
OP
B

Bigmike2334

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again guys it's been quite a year for me and my small new group "Rhode Island Relics" you can check out my page on Facebook, we just figured we would share history and adventures with others, me and my buddy that is new but damn good at this hobby and bottle digging but his passion for history is absolutely awesome and goes well with mine and people alike so we try to get out and save these beautiful artifacts from the ground one at a time. Hey Blaze let me know when we could hook up and hit some ground! PM you number or I'll shoot mine to you.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds congrats.