Technology does not always win (Great little coin spill)

FL Treasure Hunter

Dec 31, 2015
St. Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, AT Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my girlfriend md'ing for the first time today at a new location, I used the AT Pro she used my old 2 dial bounty hunter gold digger, after a couple slaps and new battery's it surprised me big time. We hunted for 3hrs in the main portion of the property and she found 9 quarters (within 15' of each other), 1 dime, 1 nickel, 6 pennies a neat buckle and cool leather key chain and of course her fair share of junk. I on the other hand found 1 quarter (after seeing her wipe out the little area I managed to find a straggler), 1 nickel, and 4 pennies along with 10 pull tabs and tons of aluminium can junk (I was running a custom mode to attempt to get some gold or silver but to no luck so I played with coin and zero mode and did okay) It was definitely a great day out there and finally got her into the hobby while learning my machine better. First pic is hers and the second (one with barley any coins :BangHead: is mine) Needless to say that bounty hunter whooped me big time :laughing9::coins:

Gracies 121016.JPG mine 121016.JPG

Upvote 7
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, keep at it the goodies will come!

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's gonna be after you to go again!! Good for both of you........and it's okay to let her shine............<wink>...........

OP
OP
FL Treasure Hunter

FL Treasure Hunter

Dec 31, 2015
St. Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, AT Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, keep at it the goodies will come!

She's gonna be after you to go again!! Good for both of you........and it's okay to let her shine............<wink>...........

It was definitely fun to find some decent stuff, can't wait for the first gold! Hoping she'll be wanting to go again she seemed to be pretty happy with it and getting to find things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions