Gold! updated with better photo finally!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
We went on the annual outing up to a friend's gold claim with the treasure club we joined recently. I got to learn how to dredge! It was soooo much fun! There were wild fires a ways away but close enough they made the sun red with the smoke in the air so I got a couple of shots of that as well. I obviously suck at taking pictures of the gold we found....any tips would be greatly appreciated. I put a couple of shots in but not happy with either one! :(

Attachments

• DSC01009.JPG
    DSC01009.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSC01010.JPG
    DSC01010.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSC01011.JPG
    DSC01011.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,089
Upvote 0

DiggerBug

Oct 28, 2006
Bama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl! Congrats on the gold!

If it were me, it would be my new obsession! My hubby would not have been able to get me in the car to come home.

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol we are alot alike! It was awful hard for him to get me to get out of the stream each night but after 3 days of being in there I didn't unwrinkle for atleast 2 days! lol Also was awful nice when we got to come home to our hot shower and our big comfy bed and internet access so I could say hi to all my friends here! Of course I am more than ready to get back up there now! rofl 3 days dredging one day enjoying comforts of modern living...3 days dredging....yep! it could work! ;)

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Nice job on the picture girl, it was worth the wait :o. Holy nugets! I know you two had a fabulous time with your club. Hurry back out there, but get some internet access will you?

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I know I could have lasted much longer had I been able to get online at night but good to be back to our big bed instead of that lil double bed too! Hopefully we will get back up there real soon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread