Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0735hrs hit the sack after a long night shift filled with.....nothing! 1118hrs awoke to heavy winds with a smattering of blue skies and unseasonable warm weather. The dig was on......dam sleep.....dam frost. I was pumped and pimped. Added a new tool to my arsenal.....a hammer! Joe.....hard and harsh..no sugar! Rotten Ronnies on a gift card.
Hit a local playing field that had three kinds of soil.....that which a hammer and lesche could not get threw.....that which was 2 inches of mud then frost.....and that which was 2 inches of mush then frost which could be gottin through!
Kermit stared at me.....where in the halibut was Miss Piggy..... a red eyeball find.....functionable.....an unhatched golf egg.....a Frisbee......blue and ready to throw!
Arms.....like lead after the 20th coin.....must have sleep. Quota.....only in your wildest dreams. Got home.....to bed.....sleep.....thus the late post!

Big Bang marathon.....on nights tomorrow.....dam the torpedoes and full steam ahead.
:icon_scratch:

Upvote 3

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are a trooper, hammering thru the permafrost. This is coming my way soon. My kids would be fighting over Kermit.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You did very well for those difficult digging conditions, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread