Qball

Jan 18, 2013
northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
nox 800 xp deus, CTX, etrac,T2, gonkulator
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thought you guys and gals in the deep freeze might like a little dispatch from Cali on the last day of the year.
I have been working the old circus grounds at our fairgrounds for the last couple of months and have done pretty well.
I love this place because it is huge, about 6 acres, and no one uses it but dog walkers. No problem swinging a treasure pick to dig the finds
means I can dig lots of targets quick and unlike the official fairgrounds that are off limits no one cares to hassle me it is just a muddy good time.
Today I used the Etrac in two tone ferris and just went for it as there is lots of iron and I have pounded the place with all manor of detectors and settings.
Today I got my first ring from the site, a nice sterling ferry and a bonus 59 washington quarter. Had a ball in the mud and the blood now its time for that beer
Cheers, Qball

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    387.3 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 10

ajaj

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2012
Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a great way to end the year! The ground is frozen solid here in upstate NY; I’m jealous.

aj

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the interesting silver ring! :occasion14: Keep at that place, there must be more silver at that fairgrounds. :icon_thumleft:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread