Cherry picking( No pics)

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Living out here in the central valley we have a clay soil that bakes as hard as a rock the rain we have been getting loosened it up, so I only went for high tones, goods = 13 quarters,8 dimes and a copper penny all high tone targets.only about 45 minute hunt because it started raining hard:toothy2: so had to quit.I only hit the high tones because of the weather.Going to give it a go again tomorrow although it is on the shady side of town so head is on a swivel.:evil7::evil6:

Last edited:
Upvote 8

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Living out here in the central valley we have a clay soil goods 13 quarters,8 dimes and a copper penny all high tone targets.only about 45 minute hunt because it started raining hard:toothy2: so had to quit.I only hit the high tones because of the weather.Going to give it a go again tomorrow although it is on the shady side of town so head is on a swivel.:evil7::evil6:

That is what a CCW is for.

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what a CCW is for.

I agree but I am probably the shadiest looking character over there. 080.jpg So most don't mess around with me, only the idiots.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cherry picked it again ;quarters 19, dimes 8, nickles 2, pennies 14 and a Canadian penny. 11 of the pennies and the 2 nickles were a spill on top.

Diamondman307

Sep 20, 2016
Stockton, CA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer EX, Garrett GP Pointer, Bounty Hunter Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Living out here in the central valley we have a clay soil that bakes as hard as a rock the rain we have been getting loosened it up, so I only went for high tones, goods = 13 quarters,8 dimes and a copper penny all high tone targets.only about 45 minute hunt because it started raining hard:toothy2: so had to quit.I only hit the high tones because of the weather.Going to give it a go again tomorrow although it is on the shady side of town so head is on a swivel.:evil7::evil6:

Where in the valley do you live? I live in Stockton.

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go BOTB! Now you own that section of town!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread