Soda machine...

68kaiser

Feb 6, 2016
Northern California
Detector(s) used
F4, tesoro vaquero, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is odd and I think I should share with you guys... At the hotel I am staying at for work there is a soda machine. A co worker put a $5 bill in and got a soda.. The change it gave him was dollar coins... So I investigsted. I put $1 in and hit the change button and it gave me a dollar coin back. Sweet so me and a co worker (who likes coins also) took turns feeding it $ bills to get dollar coins in return.
They are mostly new pres dollars some sue b also. Then I get the idea of putting the dollar coins back in the machine that we didn't want, then hit the change button. Wouldn't you know it gave a different dollar coin back as change! I got a lot of president coins I didn't have and a few sue b also.
We where laughing like school girls doing this. The manager even came out to see what we where doing. The two I am happiest about are the Washington and Jefferson coins I got.. Check your local snack and soda machines :)

Upvote 5

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
laughing.gif
You do realize you have absolutely toooooooooooooo much time on your hands!

OP
OP
68kaiser

68kaiser

Feb 6, 2016
Northern California
Detector(s) used
F4, tesoro vaquero, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had time. We are working sun up to sun down have been for a while. Even working this Saturday and Sunday. All I want to do is go metal detecting this machine was the closest I have come to it. Its killing me.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
LOL.. You know you can just go to the bank and ask for them right ? Some laundromats give dollar coins in the change machines too. Still a creative way of getting some.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions